Our focus is on our clients, by providing a high level and quality of service in hydraulic / plumbing design and documentation, professional advice and supervision. We are committed to building, maintaining and continuing our long term partnerships, by creating flexible and innovative solutions, understanding your needs and delivering a successful project with you.
Our personal service approach is an integral part of our core business that sets us apart from our competitors. We become your partner and advocate for all your hydraulic needs, through continued communication, by walking you through the whole process from initial concept through to final completion and deliver industry best practice and quality results.
At Russell Jones Hydraulic Services we do not employ a one size fits all approach. Our tailored and value engineered solutions and professional advice are based on your individual project needs. By collaborating closely with our design team professionals, means we get it right for you the first time, reducing design changes, limiting expensive variation costs during construction and providing better outcomes for all involved.
Based on our philosophy of practicality, we continue to be progressive and innovative, offering our clients’ a professional yet practical approach in the hydraulic services design discipline.
We offer smarter solutions, through effective and efficient design options, and value add our services that deliver exceptional functionality, and practical alternatives.
- To ensure that what is designed and documented is practical for installation and maintenance.
- To fully implement a design framework which minimises variations through technological innovation.
- To provide designs that exceed the client’s satisfaction and expectation.
Expertise, Accreditations and Qualifications
- Technological resources in place to meet your needs
- Registered with Qld Water Commission as a Water Efficiency Assessor
- Registered Blue Card Holders – for working in environments where children are present
- QPIC licensed plumbing contractor
- Qld Government PQC rated company – Level 3 rating – Industry Best Practice
- QBCC licensed in Hydraulic Services Design
- Proven track record and industry experience
- Proven knowledge of Local Government Regulations, council requirements, NCC/BCA Codes, Australian Standards, Disability Discrimination Act, Qld Government Design Guidelines and ESD principals
- Professionally qualified, competent and experienced in hydraulic and plumbing discipline
- Offer value for money
- Member of Institute of Plumbing Inspectors Qld
- Member of Backflow Prevention Industry Qld
- Hold Professional Indemnity Insurance and Public Liability Insurance coverage
- Experience – over 39 years in the building industry
- Competent in our design philosophy and practices in building construction
- Accredited Quality Assured Company (AS/NZS ISO 9001)
- Accessibility of all personnel involved